Boston’s Preeminent Litigation Law Firm
At Jantzen and Associates, P.C., our lawyers specialize in representing all types of businesses in all sorts of legal activities, transactions, and litigation matters. As an experienced team of legal professionals, we work collaboratively to help your business succeed. Though located in Boston, we serve clients throughout the Greater Boston region and across Massachusetts.
Our litigation practice primarily includes the following five categories:
- Business Litigation: We primarily represent small to mid-sized Massachusetts businesses in a variety of legal and business litigation matters that may include Business Dissolution, Employment Law, Fiduciary Disputes, Misappropriation of Company Property, Partnership and Shareholder Disputes, Wage Payment Claims, Workers Compensation Disputes.
- Commercial Litigation: Our commercial litigation experience includes Breach of Contract/Torts, Commercial Debt Collections, Commercial Real Estate Lease Disputes, Contract Disputes, Purchase and Sale Disputes, Software and Technology Rights, Technology and Software Disputes.
- Fiduciary Fraud: The type of fraud and theft cases we take include Business Fraud, Embezzlement and Fraud, Fiduciary Fraud, Investment Institution Fraud, Software Piracy and Technology Theft, Probate and Estate Fraud.
- Insurances Litigation: We represent clients who have been denied insurance coverage regarding Commercial Insurance Claims, Commercial General Liability Insurance, Fire Insurance Claims, Homeowners Claims, Commercial Automobile Insurance, Personal Automobile Insurance.
- Real Estate Litigation: We protect your business, your interests, and your investments from disputes arising from Adverse Possession Claims, Commercial Lease Disputes, Construction Disputes and Mechanics Liens, Disputes and Enforcement, Easement and Right of Way Disputes, Insurance Coverage Disputes, Property Line and Fence Disputes, Tree Cutting Disputes, Purchase and Sale Agreements.
We are top rated trial and litigation attorneys located in Boston, Massachusetts. However our services are not locally exclusive. Instead, we pride ourselves on being accessible to communities throughout the Greater Boston region including Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Cambridge, Lowell, Brockton, New Bedford, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Cape Cod, and all of Massachusetts.